Thursday, January 12, 2012

Birthday. Christmas. New Year

though I celebrated my birthday, Christmas and New year far away from home, and alone, it didn't turn out as bad as i thought. it was quite fun instead. 
i got a - bit - late - tiramisu cake for my birthday from friends at my workplace and honestly, they made me run into tears :)
at the end of December, i moved to a temporary house along with all girls. the house was small yet beautiful with pine forest at the backyard, completely kind of house that i wanna buy once i have the money. despite of the fact that the distance from the house to my workplace was quite far, meant i had to wake up way earlier than before, but i did enjoy the house and everything. 
few days before new year's eve, i went back to the Camp. it was good since i started to miss my messy room there. 
i didn't do anything special on new year's eve. well, i went to a cafe with some friends but we just sat there, enjoying the drink we ordered and did nothing, really. 
 well, everybody seems having resolutions for 2012 so i will try to create mine though i never did even once in my life.
i hope this year, i will be able to travel to places that i always dream on, able to help people, and able to perform better at work.
ah....one more, i want more tattoos on my body.
what else? hhmmm... i'm running out of wishes :p
anyway, i just wanna be a better me. in every single way.
so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year fellas. hope this year brings along happiness and success for y'all.


KEEP DREAMING and CHEERS!!




No comments:

Post a Comment