Wednesday, November 3, 2010

dear, parents



















please, dont blame me when i cant do something that you expect me to do.
dont shout at me to make me understand for i'm not deaf and i'm your daughter.
dont push me when we dont have the same opinion for i have my own right to think and decide.

please, put a little trust on me, i can do this. i can handle this. i just need a little trust from you. is that too much to ask?
yes, i know. i made a huge mistakes, but it was already 7 years a go!
i know that was hrd for you, but that was also hard for me.
so why dont we try to work everything out?

i love you so goddamn much mom,dad. and i know you do. so please, do me a favour.
i do need your support.

please wait a little while, i'll make you proud.
so please, trust me! since i badly need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment