Monday, December 27, 2010

am i different?

i often have a different point of view and ways of thinking compared to my whole family. and this kind of thing often cause me fight with my brothers or even my parents. well..yea, it also happens to every family out there but i dont know why this thing (sometimes) makes me like isolated from my own family. it feels like i cant reach them. maybe i'm wrong but everyday i prefer to spend (almost) all of time outside so that i dont need to spend a quality time with the family. and i do feel so bad about it.

i take a bath as soon as i wake up in the morning. i dress up and go to campus or working. around 4 pm, i go to my student's home and give him a private teaching session. when the evening come, i usually spend my time with my loved one. everyday i get home after 10pm, take a bath, then sit in front of my laptop working on my assignment till 2 or 3 am. and sleep. when i wake up i always do the same thing.

when Sunday comes, i clean the house in the morning and help my mom cook the lunch. sometimes we share stories and even gossips. but i still feel that sometimes isn't right between me and her.

i do miss my family sometimes. but when i try to mingle with them, i feel lost. i dont know what they talk about. there's also times when i dont even know the topic is and when i ask them, they just blame me for not being home and dont recognize the hottest issue between them. i know i might be wrong, but i try so hard to understand and tolerate everything. well, they might also do the same way but we just dont meet. and once again i feel bad about it.

i do love my family but i just cant stand our fights. well, it might be my fault for not spending enough time with the family so i can not understand them.

but one thing for sure. i love them more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment