Friday, December 10, 2010

my birthday but definitely not my day ( at all !)

my birthday. yes! i'm turning 23 today.

everybody wishes that i would have awesome one. well...it seems like God doesn't think the way my friends think.

i woke up with a smile carved on my face. i replied some messages from friends then suddenly my cell phone rang. LTC called and asked me to come to do several things at 11.
i took a bath then i walked to campus. i had an appointment with one of Law Faculty English teacher. i was about to interview him as the source of my thesis but after 60 minutes of waiting, he didn't show up. it was already 11 so i went to LTC directly (without having breakfast!)

when i walked to LTC, my sandal was broken. i just took them off and i walked bare-footed

after doing this and that, i packed all of my things and prepared to go home but a very heavy rain came (and haven't finished until now). i waited again. then, my boss came and asked me what i'm doing and i said nothing. she replied "ok, could you please edit these for me, i need them as soon as possible" then i said yes. (emang bisa jawab apa lagi?)

and now, i'm still here, in my office, doing several things and the heavy rain is still out there. and my boyfriend doesn't want to talk to me (for a reason i cant explain here).

today is my birthday. i wished to have the awesome one but i don't.
well...that's okay though :)

so happy birthday dini, older means wiser. keep fighting in order to survive.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwww. I do remember that day :( I really wish you had had a nice birthday! :) Did you finally...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i didn't di :(

    that was the worst birthday ever!

    ReplyDelete